integratedliving Australia Ltd (NSW)
Wilkinson Avenue Muswellbrook NSW
integratedliving Caboolture, integratedliving Burnie, integratedliving Central Coast, integratedliving Darling Downs, integratedliving Newcastle, integratedliving Northern, integratedliving Armidale, integratedliving Mackay, integratedliving Rockhampton, integratedliving Raymond Terrace, integratedliving Central West, integratedliving Far North Coast, integratedliving Illawarra, integratedliving Loddon Mallee, integratedliving Muswellbrook, integratedliving Northern Tas, integratedliving Riverina/Murray, Queensland Community Care CACP - Wide Bay
Home Care - Multiple locations - Regional - Remote/Very remote - Organisational wide or multiple home program
- Clinical care/medication management
- Health and wellbeing
- Workforce development
The Bush Clinical Governance framework focuses on providing health services for older people in rural, remote and regional Australia.
About this program
This industry leading, health service provider has developed a clinical governance framework referred to as Bush Clinical Governance as it focuses on providing health services for older people in rural, remote and regional Australia.
The framework has featured developments in many areas across the organisation’s community programs including;
- Reviewed clinical effectiveness structure featuring evidence-based policies and procedures.
- Development of tools and protocols to support delivery of clinical services. Including innovative field tools such as zingers and dash board talks.
- Encouraging customers to reach their health goals through self-ratings and enabling plan interventions.
- Monitoring of clinical compliance and risk through audit, indicators, mortality reviews and trending of critical incidents
- Incorporating contemporary ehealth and assistive technologies to promote early intervention in chronic disease management at home using tele-monitoring and activities of daily living (ADL) sensor mapping.
- Healthy indigenous meals focusing on nutritional needs for chronic health conditions.
- Accountability framework that promotes workforce responsibility through reporting of practice compliance and risks in the field.
The framework of governance is synergistic with other operations in the organisation such as learning, development and workforce management which enables the organisation to achieve quality safe services and manage clinical risk.
The clinical governance program has been an exceptional piece of work spanning approximately three and half years. As factors within and external to the organisation continue to change, the clinical governance program continues to be effective in ensuring the organisation offers equitable access to health services for aged people throughout remote, regional and rural Australia.
The clinical governance program encompasses the whole organisation including its more than 840 staff and 12,000 customers across regional areas in Queensland, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Victoria and Tasmania in Australia.
The clinical governance programs involves staff reviewing and measuring tools, protocols and methods of service delivery along with staff providing feedback and self-assessment in order to provide excellent in the services provided to customers and the environment created for staff.
More information about this program
Catherine Daley at email@example.com or call 0439426003